We are looking for experienced individuals to join our company. We are looking to hire for the four positions below:
You will be responsible for:
• Providing technical leadership in aquatics ecology/fisheries, including study design, application of field techniques, statistical analysis, and report preparation
• Conducting aquatic assessments for multi-disciplinary projects for a variety of sectors, including linear developments (pipelines, transmission lines, road corridors), power, mining, forestry, and land development.
• Developing offsetting strategies and compliance monitoring according to Federal and Provincial/Territorial legislation and permit requirements
• Managing and preparing aquatic resources and fisheries components for environmental impact assessments
• Managing tasks according to approved scopes of work, and delivering high quality reports on time, within scope, and within budget
• Interacting with clients and regulators
• Preparing proposals and undertaking business development and client service activities under direction of senior staff
• Liaising with the technical community of professionals across Canada and internationally, and participating in a variety of projects
• Leading and managing field crews
• Providing technical direction and mentoring to junior staff
You will be responsible for :
Responsible for performing release and stability testing of R&D products and raw materials, as well as analytical data review;
• Accountable for reporting and clearly documenting all work
• Ensuring that work reported in in compliance with GMP/GLP regulations
• Performing laboratory investigation activities
• Responsible for participating in activities for product approval under the guidance of a Senior Chemist/Senior Scientist (i.e. deficiency letter responses for chemistry issues, investigations, etc.)
• Responsible for preparing research and data evaluation reports
• Participate in method development or validation studies (with guidance from senior R&D staff), as needed.
• Ensuring the laboratory environment is maintained and cleaned
• Ensure that safety regulations are always being followed
• Provide general lab support and housekeeping tasks including waste disposal
• Accountable for researching and preparing product and packaging material specifications
Lab Technician for Water Testing
Laboratory personnel will be responsible for performing all specified tests and solution analysis as well as any additional analysis. Results of all tests and analysis will be recorded and graphed accordingly. Laboratory personnel will also be required to follow periodic calibration and maintenance procedures.
• Job Duties*
• To perform incoming and outgoing material testing.
• To maintain and provide records for all tests performed in the laboratory.
• To maintain all laboratory equipment in good working order.
• To carry out special assignments as directed by the laboratory manager.
• To serve as a resource for all plant, transportation and office employees.
• To assist in the investigation and resolution of any problems that may arise resulting from improper manipulation of chemicals.
• To promote a constructive working environment through the exchange of information and ideas.
• Maintain “Lab Pack” area and bulk small quantity material in the appropriate drum or bin.
• Requirements: • Completion of University or College Degree/Diploma Course in a Science related field. • Strong communication and interpersonal skills. • Proficient in Excel, Word. • Knowledge of industry an asset. • Advanced skill level with software applications and word processing accuracy including adequate typing speed would be an asset. • Required to work shifts as scheduled. • Occasionally required to work extended hours including occasional weekends. • *Preferred
• Experience in the Hazardous Waste Industry
• The successful candidate will be managing projects within the discipline of environmental site assessment and remediation. The work will be conducted on behalf of large clients in both Public (Standing Offers) and Private Sectors.
• Coordinate a team of professionals and field staff.
• Provide leadership and mentorship in investigations and reporting in relation to legislative requirements and industry accepted guidelines and criteria.
• Expected to have excellent report writing, QA/QC and communication skills.
• Develop and maintain positive client relationships.
• Assist in developing the existing client base and identify new opportunities.
• Travel to project sites and between offices will be required.
• Ensure adherence to all COLE procedures, processes and systems.
• Conduct yourself in a professional and courteous manner while dealing with any/all of the following: fellow COLE employees, utility representatives, public or private industry, etc. at all times.
• Participate and engage in team meetings.
• Conduct day-to-day tasks in accordance to legislated and Company-dictated Environmental, Health and Safety mandates and other Company policies.
• All other duties as assigned.